Thank you for your interest in Nursing Unlimited! We have a wide variety of Nursing Continuing Education courses, American Heart Association (BLS, ACLS, PALS, etc.), American Red Cross courses, instructor courses, non-healthcare provider training and more. We invite you to browse our course offerings below, and if you have any questions please feel free to call us at (800) 852-4126.
MED-SURG CLINICAL UPDATES
- Wound Care Update – 6 Contact Hours – $150.00
IV THERAPY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- I.V. Therapy – Nursing Certification – 30 Contact Hours – $315.00
CRITICAL CARE SERIES
- Advanced Telemetry for Nurses – 30 Contact Hours – $490.00
Don’t see the program that you need? Call our office at (800) 852-4126 or contact us via email.
We can design a program to meet your needs or bring one of our private classes such as LPN Supervision and Conscious / Moderate Sedation to you.
- Human Trafficking
- Impairment in the Workplace
- Elder Abuse
- One Hour OSHA/BBP/B/HBV/HCV Three Hours HIV/AIDS
- Florida Laws & Rules
- Taking Blood Pressure Correctly
- Prevention of Medical Errors
- Infection Control & Isolation Precautions for Transmittable Diseases
- Common Diseases and Disabilities of the Elderly
- Medical Record Documentation and Legal Aspects Appropriate to Nursing
- Assisting with Self Medication
- Resident Rights
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders: Age-Related Changes
- HIV/AIDS/OSHA TB BBP
- Diabetes Update
- Domestic Violence
Nursing Unlimited is a certified community training center for the American Heart Association, offering BLS, ACLS and PALS for healthcare providers, and CPR and first aid classes for non-healthcare providers. We also offer the AHA Instructor Essentials Course, and discipline-specific instructor courses such as BLS Instructor, ACLS Instructor and PALS Instructor.
Become a student of the American Red Cross, while obtaining life-saving knowledge and skills designed to keep you prepared in the event of an emergency, with all the latest health and safety training techniques and certification programs. Our comprehensive courses include Lifeguarding, First Aid, and Basic Life Support Instruction for Healthcare Providers, incorporating all of the most up-to-date emergency practices in the Unites States today. Conveniently access course information online, detailed reference pages and manuals designed to support your learning experience, as well as the latest in continuing education opportunities.