Classes are Available Online Immediately
Skill Labs: Monday through Friday year-round (excluding holidays)
This Lifework Education Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Preparatory course is designed to prepare the student for successful completion of the State of Florida CNA certification examination.
Our focus on affordability and high-quality education makes this program one of the most used and recognized throughout Florida to train thousands of Certified Nursing Assistants. Our nurses guide each student every step of the way to assure full preparation for the CNA state exam.
The online CNA program prepares students specifically to take the Florida state CNA test, Prometric. Each student will be given the education and access to learn all of the mandatory nurse aide skills and knowledge to master the written exam material and work as a CNA in a variety of settings. Our online CNA program also walks students through how to sign up and take the state exam, creating an easy-to-navigate path to a new career.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Communicating with Older Adults
- Working with an Aging Population
- Providing Person-Centered Care, Clients’ Rights
- HIPAA & Elder Abuse Prevention
- Vital Signs, Body Mechanics, and Injury Prevention
- Assisting with Personal Care, Assisting with Bathing
- Assisting with Oral Hygiene
- Assisting with Oral Feeding
- Overview of Transfers & Mobility
- Assisting with Range of Motion Exercises
- Overview of End of Life Care
- Overview of Skin Care & Wound Prevention
- Performing Catheter Care
- Understanding Tube Feeding
- Maintaining a Clean & Healthy Environment (Infection Control)
- Performing Basic First Aid During Medical Emergencies
- And many other topics
You must be a minimum of 18 years of age and must be able to speak, read and write English.