Prepare healthcare providers to identify and appropriately report victims of human trafficking.
After completing this continuing education course, the participant will be at to meet the following objectives:
- Recognize factors that place a person at greater risk of being a victim of human trafficking
- Apply indicators for identifying a human trafficking victim to a specific scenario
- Identify a victim of human trafficking in a healthcare setting
- Describes procedures for sharing information related to human trafficking with a patient
- Appropriately report victims of human trafficking