INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING HOMESTUDY COURSE:
- Read the entire course.
- Remove the quiz and answer sheet from the booklet.
- Answer all questions on the post-test (an overall score of 70% is required for 2 contact hours).
- Complete the course evaluation and the affidavit.
- You may mail your completed test, course evaluation and affidavit to Nursing Unlimited Inc. or you may bring them to our office in North Miami Beach
PURPOSE: This home study will review the Certified Nursing Assistant’s role in health care with respect to resident rights
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this home study, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of resident rights
- List 2 resident rights pertaining to financial affairs
- List 2 resident rights pertaining to transfer and discharge
- List 2 resident rights pertaining to chemical and physical restraints and abuse
- List 2 resident rights pertaining to right to privacy
- List 2 resident rights pertaining to medication and treatment
- Describe 1 confidentiality issue with respect to nursing home residents
- List 4 steps to help maintain client confidentiality