Impairment in the Workplace: Substance Abuse
The purpose of this course is to help nurses in the state of Florida identify and support colleagues who may be afflicted with workplace impairment.
- Identifying the signs of impairment in the workplace
- List employer initiatives to promote safety and provide assistance
- List essential steps to make a report or referral of an impaired nurse
- Discuss the mandatory reporting law
- Discuss treatment programs for impaired practitioners
CONTACT HOURS: 2