INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING HOME STUDY COURSE
- Read all of the topics in the lesson, and when finished with each topic, click on MARK COMPLETE to advance to the next topic.
- Answer all of the questions in the quiz.
- In your CE Course dashboard, you may download and print out your certificate. You must receive a passing score of at least 70% to earn a certificate.
PURPOSE: This course will review how to accurately measure blood pressure in all clients.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of this home study, the participant will be able to:
- Describe what blood pressure is.
- Discuss the significance of blood pressure as a vital sign.
- List three causes of high blood pressure.
- List three causes of low blood pressure.
- List equipment for taking blood pressure.
- Describe two common errors that occur when taking a blood pressure.
- List three factors that should be considered when taking a blood pressure.
METHOD OF PRESENTATION: Online Course.
METHOD OF EVALUATION: Examination: Pass = 70%
CONTACT HOURS: 2
ACCREDITATION: Nursing Unlimited, Inc. is a provider of continuing education approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. Our provider number is NCE 2958. Accreditation by reciprocity for states other than Florida.
0% Complete 0/13 Steps